Health & Safety
We have implemented measures to ensure your continued safety.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams:
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
- Have adequate natural and mechanically ventilation.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- Constant cleaning of hand contact surfaces throughout the building.
And here’s how you can help:
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms or been asked to isolate. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Please remember some guests will want to follow strict social distancing and wear face coverings.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.
Be the first to hear about our restaurant opening, menus, events and more
* Mandatory fields
We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email you receive or by clicking the link on our website. For further detail on our data policy and protection.